Monday, December 10, 2012

Our New Wood Floors!

As of late last night our floors are finally installed! I'll tell you what, if you want something to get done you just call the Butterfield boys. They work non-stop till it's done. 




Mama Tracie gave me an early Christmas present... some pink work gloves! I have some awesome work gloves that were given to me at our wedding shower but sadly they are currently in storage, I will bust those guys out later!

Most of my job was clean up crew, and unpacking the floor boards. :)

I'm not going to lie... my husband is amazing! Him and his pops cut and laid all of the flooring and it looks beautiful. They did an awesome job for this being their first time ever laying click hard wood flooring.


Today, we have the painters starting on our kitchen wall color and cabinets!
 It's crazy how much light can affect the color of the flooring. Yes, these two pictures are the same exact flooring!



4 comments:

  1. I love the determined look that Brian has on his face while lying on his stomach cutting wood. . . Those Butterfield boys ARE hard workers. . too bad they don't have one my age. . Dang. . . ;) LOVE the floors! They look great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, your floors are beautiful. Could you tell me what brand and color they are? Have they been holding up well?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jodi,
    They are called "Home Legend Hand Scraped Birch Heritage Click Lock Hardwood Flooring". We ended up ordering them from Home Depot. So far so good, they've held up well. I love them :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is good that one can actually buy wooden floor installments over the counter. That would be more cost efficient especially for those who are just having their first home.

    Patrick tan

    ReplyDelete